UPPAbaby MESA Infant Car Seat
about the product
Thoughtfully engineered and light, the UPPAbaby MESA Infant Car Seat weighs under 10 lb. and takes the hassle out of proper installation. Features include integrated Side Impact Protection plus convenient 1-button stroller release.
- Thoughtfully designed to make traveling with a baby simple, easy and convenient
- Safely seats children weighing 4 up to 35 lb.
- Included infant insert plus wedge and low harness position comfortably and snugly accommodate preemies and smaller newborns weighing 4-8 lb.
- Fits infants up to 32 tall
- 5-point, front-adjust no-rethread harness with 2 crotch buckle positions adjusts with headrest
- For rear-facing only
- Adjustable, padded headrest with integrated Side Impact Protection
- EPP energy absorbing foam provides added protection for your child
- Soft, breathable plus moisture-wicking premium fabric is bonded to foam and keeps the baby cool and comfortable in any climate
- Integrated storage pockets for harness buckles
- UPF canopy shields baby from harmful UV rays and hides away when not in use
- SMARTSecure System combines auto-retracting LATCH connectors and a visual indicator that turns from red to green for easy and accurate installation
- Built-in lock-off for secure seatbelt installation
- Low-profile streamlined base features a finished bottom to help protect car upholstery and eliminate the need for seat protectors
- 4-position adjustable foot for easy leveling
- Dual-sided level indicators
- Directly attaches to UPPAbaby VISTA, VISTA V2, CRUZ, CRUZ V2 strollers without the need for adaptors
- Attaches to UPPAbaby MINU stroller with adaptor (sold separately)
- Easy-carry handle with simple one-handed release button when attached to the VISTA, VISTA V2, CRUZ, CRUZ V2 and MINU strollers
- Easy to remove and machine washable (cold) seat fabric; lay flat to dry
- Measures 26.4 D x 16.95 W x 23 H
- Car seat weighs 9.9 lb.; base weighs 9.02 lb.
- Certified for aircraft use
- Received 5-Star ease-of-use rating from NHTSA
- Passes FMVSS 302 and FMVSS 213 without the application of chemical fire retardants