BOOK - Quest, The: An Excursion Toward Intimacy with God
Curiosity is hardwired in humanity. We have this innate need to question and seek after what we don't know or understand.
In this 6-session Bible study, delve into Scripture to explore how God created us to seek after Him--a God who desires to be found and known. In this lifelong quest of faith, learn to develop your intimacy with Him and embrace the adventure that comes with living a life for God.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments with homework to complete between 6 weeks of group sessions
- Space for journaling and reflection during your personal journey
- Teaching videos, approximately 60 minutes per session for the opening and closing sessions and 15-20 minutes for sessions 2-5, available for purchase or rent
- Deepen your intimacy with God as you ask, discuss, and ponder questions of faith.
- Take comfort in remembering this world is only a temporary stay until we reach our heavenly home.
- Understand that questions are inherent and essential to growth.
- Embrace the adventure that comes with living a life for God.